Your Wayfarer cards can be used in many ways.
Here are some ideas we’ve had. We’d love to hear about yours!
- Lay them in a row to create a new poem and visual story every time.
- Spark your creativity. Pull a random card and use it as a prompt for a short story, poem or artwork.
- Reveal you daily oracle by laying one or three cards down. What do they tell you?
- Use as teaching aides. For example, explore story structure by choosing three random cards and using them the explore the beginning, middle and end of a story.
- Shuffle two sets together and play matching pairs!
- Create your own Wayfarer illustrations or poems on the reverse side.